Reset Password

|
Near beach
|
Villa
12 Guests|5 Bedrooms|3 Baths
Check Availability

Book Now

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share
Your search results

Villa Description

The villa is built on a hillside and can host up to 9 adults and 3 children. The outer surrounding of the property is filled with olive groves and the inner area boasts landscaped gardens and an open air swimming pool.

Master Bedroom: Sofa, Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom (Z): Queen size bed or Twin, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom (M): Floor heating, Closet, Sofa bed for 2, Double bed
Bedroom (A): Floor heating, Sofa bed, Queen size bed or Twin
Bedroom (AR): Floor heating, Queen size bed or Twin
Lower floor: Playroom & gym area. Mini living room, tennis table, pool table and gym equipment.

17km far from Heraklion Town and less than 4km far from Agia Pelagia bay.
3.5km far from the nearest super market.

(Note: Cha)

View more
Villa Features
Kitchen
TV
Indoor Fireplace
Heating
Essentials
Private Pool
Washer
Hairdryer
Gym
Free Parking
Wireless Internet
Family Friendly
Air Condition
Sea View
Cretan landscape
Barbeque
Satellite television
DVD player
Safebox
Iron and ironboard
Kettle
Microwave
Coffee Maker
Services under request
Sunbeds
Dishwasher
Kitchenware and cutlery
Baby cot under request
welcome basket
umbrellas
pool billiard
children playground
Bath towels
four seasons villa
study room or office
slippers
concierge service 24/7
Villa Details
Property ID: 15829
Property Size: 350 m2
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Extra Notes: Included in Rates, Housekeeping services every 3 days, Linen Change twice a week
Cancellation: Any cancellation from the time of booking will be debited as a no show fee equivalent to the booking deposit (30%). Cancellations that take place 8 weeks before arrival and following that date, will be debited a total no show fee equivalent to the total rental cost.
Booking Policy: Payment Terms: An advance payment of 30% is required to guarantee the booking. The remaining 70% must be paid eight weeks before arrival. Refundable Damage Deposit: 800€
Villa Price
Price per night: from 450 €
Minimum no of nights: 7
Period
Price per night
Price per night (7d+)
Price per night (30d+)
Minimum nights of booking
Extra price per guest
Price in weekends
Booking starts only on
Booking starts/ends only on
From 24-06-19 To 30-06-19
750 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 01-07-19 To 02-07-19
950 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 03-07-19 To 27-07-19
650 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 28-07-19 To 09-08-19
950 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 10-08-19 To 31-08-19
650 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 01-09-19 To 30-09-19
500 €
-
-
7
-
-
All
All
From 01-10-19 To 31-10-19
450 €
-
-
5
-
-
All
All
Period
From 24-06-19 To 30-06-19
Price per night
750 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 01-07-19 To 02-07-19
Price per night
950 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 03-07-19 To 27-07-19
Price per night
650 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 28-07-19 To 09-08-19
Price per night
950 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 10-08-19 To 31-08-19
Price per night
650 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 01-09-19 To 30-09-19
Price per night
500 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
7
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All
Period
From 01-10-19 To 31-10-19
Price per night
450 €
Price per night (7d+)
-
Price per night (30d+)
-
Minimum nights of booking
5
Extra price per guest
-
Price in weekends
-
Booking starts only on
All
Booking starts/ends only on
All

Availability

August 2019
M T W T F S S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  
September 2019
M T W T F S S
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30  
past
today
booked
  • No extra or hidden fees! No strings attached. Talk to us now for a free offer!

    Let us surprise you!

  • Contact request

    I have read and accept terms and conditions (GDPR)





  • Search more…

Similar Listings

thumb
from 1265 € per night
thumb
from 300 € per night
x