The villa has an indoor area that expands over two stories connected by both interior and exterior staircases. It features four double rooms (2 on the ground floor and 2 upstairs) and an open-plan area with dining room (with cooking area) and living room (where one of the sofas can be used as bed).
The upstairs area (90m2) of the villa features:
– A spacious sitting room with a view to the sea and the beautiful surrounding landscape.
– The southern side of the open-plan sitting room is reserved for the kitchen.
– Two double bedrooms, one of them with private WC and another, larger one, with a view to the sea and access to the veranda.
-A central bathroom, fully equipped, with Jacuzzi bathtub and marble surfaces.
– A spacious veranda with a splendid view of the open sea, the small Mochlos lush valley and the surrounding hills and mountains.
– An internal staircase from the open-plan sitting room/kitchen leads down, to the lower level , which features 2 double bedrooms and a likewise decorated and fully equipped bathroom of the same quality and painted in similar shades.
-The villa is completely autonomous and detached; it ensures full privacy and has private outdoor areas, verandas, yards and garden, its own swimming pool and parking space.
-The bedrooms include: Double bed or two single beds, with feather-down pillows and anatomic mattresses by COCO MAT
-All areas have independently functioning air-conditioning units. In the fridge and cupboards you will find everything you may need for your breakfast: milk, juices, water, butter, bread, cheese and ham slices, eggs, yogurt, honey, jams, sugar, coffee (Greek and filter), fruit etc., most from our household and local production, as well as a basket full of aromatic herbs of Crete, honey and jam, olive oil, wine and raki, considered of excellent quality and, of course, the our famous cake.
*Daily cleaning service (except Sunday)
** Laundry services under request (extra charge)